Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday Download Day!

All right boys and girls its Tuesday and you know what that means... New Release Day on Itunes! So what did yours truly download today?

Drift Away - Steve Acho
How to Save a Life - Steve Acho
Far Away - Steve Acho
Faithfully - Steve Acho
Touch My Body - Mariah
You Can't Count on Me - Counting Crows
The Green Gentleman -Panic at the Disco
Nine in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco

All told I spent $7.92, for some pretty good tunes... Looked at some Ringo Starr stuff, but decided to pass and hold on for the upcoming Beatles releases (Right Mr. Jobs?).
If you are wondering who Steve Acho is, well he is a dude who plays a mean piano and does some very nice covers. I am sucker for a wicked cover artist, maybe that explains why I enjoy Idol?
I really enjoy the new Mariah song. I know that its not cool to like Mariah, but whatever, I have liked her since Vision of Love hit when I was in high school (random fact - this was my song with one of my high school girlfriends... cue the vomit sounds).
The new PATD is awesome, I definitely recommend any Beatles fan check it out. I had read that the new album has some Fab Four flavor and it certainly does. Finally, the Counting Crows are a staple of mine (the live version of Rain King is an all-time favorite of mine) and this one is a fun upbeat diddy.

Feel free to leave comments on any downloads you did this week.

Reavo

No comments: