Monday, March 10, 2008

Beatles coming to Itunes!

So I have been teased by this before, but this time it seems it may be true. I read earlier on yahoo (and if is on the net it has to be true... right?) that it seems Apple and Sir Paul have come to terms (400 million dollars - bet ol' Heather gets her grubby little hands on some of that cash) to put the Beatles catalog on Itunes for which I say "Its about freak'in time." You see I am so lazy that I will not rip and burn my CDs and put them on my computer. I instead prefer to cherry pick songs off Itunes to add to my Ipod. I know this is a waste of money, but dude for 99 cents I like the ease of the point and click. So for three years now (it was about then when I got my first Nano, cue the angels singing... God I love Apple) I have done without my Fab Four which is far too long. Now Mr. Jobs while your at it how about working things out with AC/DC?

In the words of Blue Oyster Cult - "Don't fear the Reaper",

Reavo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm with you on the CD to iPod laziness. Except for the Beatles, I have a better excuse - my Rubber Soul and Sgt. Pepper are on cassette tape!