Monday, March 10, 2008

And so we begin...

Ok so this is my first blog... Well that is a lie because I have blogged at Myspace a few times, but this my first For Real blog on Blogger. First off lets cover the name of my blog... Are You For Real. Well here is the story, I worked with a guy for a few years that would respond to anything said to him (dudes name was Matt, lets give this tail a little color shall we?) with the response "Are you for real?" This start innocently enough "hey Matt you know that meeting got moved to noon?" Matt would respond with, you guessed it "Are you for real?" No Matt I made it up because I have nothing better to do than plan an elaborate scam to get you to miss a meeting (actually that is something I might have done come to think of it). Pretty soon Matt could not help himself, he would respond with "Are you for real" when it did not even make sense as an answer. "Matt how about lunch?" response... wait for it... "Are you for real?"
Well Matt ended up pulling stakes and moving to Cincinnati and you would think that I would be glad to never have to hear "Are you for real" again, but I actually do miss it. So that is the reason we will call this blog Are you for real... That and I really could not think of anything clever tonight.

In the words of the Party - "Give a little Peace Love and Understanding",

Reavo

No comments: