Sunday, March 16, 2008

Adventures in Gatorland

Greetings and Salutations,

I have returned from Gainesville (business trip to the NHRA Gatornationals) and man did I have a rough trip. The event was outstanding, awesome fans and another first class race put on by the folks at the NHRA. I once again was extremely impressed with passion the NHRA fans have for their sport. You would be hard pressed to find a better group of people to interacted with at a sporting event. So you are now asking why was it rough?

Three letters: NWA... I was supposed to be on a 5:45pm flight home yesterday... What time did my flight leave? 1:00am! 1:00am I tell you! The dreaded mechanical demons reared their ugly heads. This was an absolutely brutal experience.

But will I continue to fly NWA... Yes, because of my Silver Elite status (thanks HW&L) I get upgrade to first class every trip. What is the saying about history and not learning from it?

In the words of Supertramp - "Take the long way home",

Reavo

No comments: