Sunday, October 19, 2008

NFL Picks Week 7

Oh my, how did we get so far off track? Last week should have been a good one. I made what seemed like at the time all the correct picks. But again the wheels came off and I had my worst week yet this season. Worst yet my season total dipped below the 50/50 mark. Lets see if I can pull this thing out of the crapper and make up some ground this week.

49ers (+10) at Giants- I like the G-men here. The trip from the west coast is tough and the 1:00pm game is even tougher. Its a big number but I think the G-Men cover.

Steelers (-9 1/2) at Bengals- While the Bengals have the worst record in football, they are not regularly being blown out which makes 9 1/2 a home versus a division rival troubling. I am taking the Bengals and home they can keep it close.

Titans (-9) at Chiefs- I am taking the Titans here in what should prove to be a ugly game.

Vikings (+3) at Bears- The Bears kill me every week. I think they are going to pull this game out, in what could be a struggle. Take the Bears and hope for a push if nothing else.

Chargers (+1) at Bills- How good did the Chargers look last week? This is a 1:00pm cross country trek for the Bolts, but I still like them here. The Bills will give them a difficult game at home, but the Chargers are starting a roll.

Saints (+3) at Panthers- The Saints seem to be clicking as of late and the Panthers are unraveling. I am taking the Saints here.

Cowboys (+7) at Rams- Will Romo play? Will Roy Williams play? Who cares, its the Rams we are talking about. Take a very mad Cowboys team.

Ravens (+3) at Miami- After watching the Ravens get trounced by the Colts its hard to pick them even getting points. I would never bet this game, but forced to pick a winner I will take the Phins.

Lions (+9 1/2) at Texans- This will be real nasty. Take the Texans and thank your luckily stars you are not a Lions fan.

Jets (-3) at Raiders- Jets... why? Because its the freaking Raiders.

Colts (-1) at Packers- The Colts will need to bring their A game, but I like them coming off of last weeks momentum building game.

Browns (+7) at Redskins- I like the rally after last weeks loss and cover here.

Seahawks (+10) at Bucs- Bucs... Seahawks are terrible.

Broncos (+3) at Pats- I like the Broncos to pull the upset here.

No comments: