Saturday, October 11, 2008

NFL Picks Recap Week 5

Buffalo +1 - I like Buffalo here. Boldin is out for Zona which will enable the Bills D to key on the Zona passing game. I like the Bills to win on the road here.

Recap- Missed here, but Edwards was knocked out in the first series of the game. So I really don't feel to bad about this one. I still think the Bills are on the right track this year.

KC +9 1/2 -Oh this is tough, I do not think KC will be in this game, however Damon Huard will help KC keep it in the same solar system. Take the points and pray.

Recap- Ouch!

Bears -3 1/2 - The Matt Millian era is over in Detroit but the losing is not. Bears by a touch.

Recap- Now we are on the right track. Bears destroyed Motown.

Cincinnati +16 1/2 -How mad is Dallas. We will find out. I am taking the Natty to squeak by on points alone.

Recap- Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner! Cincy shows some life. Dallas, slept on them but the more talented team wins in the end.

Tampa Bay +3 - I hate to say this, but maybe Tampa is for real. Denver D is horrible.Indy -3 - The Colts right the ship this week. Please?

Recap- Pushed here... Denver got lucky.

Jacksonville -4 - I think the Jags will win at home in the defensive struggle. The points scare me, but I will eat the 4 and go with the Jags at home.

Recap- I was on the fence on this game all week. I fell on the wrong side.

New England -3 - I hate the Pats, but they are a crafty group. I think they win here, in a tight battle.

Recap- The '08 Pats are not nearly as good as the '07 squad, but do not take them lightly. They will compete all year.


Giants - 7 - Seattle is not good. Take the G-Men coming off the bye week and getting healthy.

Recap- Seattle is one sorry football team. It would take a very large spread to make me get near them this season.

Philly -6 - Philly got job last week and will light up the Skins at home.

Recap- How is Philly losing these games?

San Diego -6 1/2 - Bolts smack down the fins. LT throws for his first TD of the season.

Recap- Bolts playoff chances are going up in smoke.

Baltimore +3 - The Titans fall this week. Ray Lewis just does not age and Collins will not take a team to 5-0.

Recap- Pushed

New Orleans -3 - Not sure about either teams, so I will take the home team and hold on.

Recap- Missed here... I have been pushing the Vikes all season, I change it up for one week and look what happens.

Week 5 Record – 4 – 6 – 2
Season Record – 25 – 25 – 3

No comments: