Sunday, October 5, 2008

NFL Picks Week 5

Time to get this trend stopped! Each week my picks have gotten worse. But I feel very good about this weeks games.



Buffalo +1 - I like Buffalo here. Boldin is out for Zona which will enable the Bills D to key on the Zona passing game. I like the Bills to win on the road here.



KC +9 1/2 -Oh this is tough, I do not think KC will be in this game, however Damon Huard will help KC keep it in the same solar system. Take the points and pray.



Bears -3 1/2 - The Matt Millian era is over in Detroit but the losing is not. Bears by a touch.



Cincinnati +16 1/2 -How mad is Dallas. We will find out. I am taking the Natty to sqeak by on points alone.



Tampa Bay +3 - I hate to say this, but maybe Tampa is for real. Denver D is horrible.



Indy -3 - The Colts right the ship this week. Please?



Jacksonville -4 - I think the Jags will win at home in the defensive struggle. The points scare me, but I will eat the 4 and go with the Jags at home.



New England -3 - I hate the Pats, but they are a crafty group. I think they win here, in a tight battle.



Giants - 7 - Seattle is not good. Take the G-Men coming off the bye week and getting healthy.



Philly -6 - Philly got job last week and will light up the Skins at home.



San Diego -6 1/2 - Bolts smack down the fins. LT throws for his first TD of the season.



Baltimore +3 - The Titans fall this week. Ray Lewis just does not age and Collins will not take a team to 5-0.



New Orleans -3 - Not sure about either teams, so I will take the home team and hold on.

No comments: