Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog-Worthy?

I have been MIA recently… Why? I am not really sure, I guess not much has happened that I feel is blog-worthy. Now I have recently been using the blog to pick football games (for entertainment purposes only). Unfortunately I was so bad it at picking games it got depressing, so I have suspended that for the time being (meaning forever). In other news my wife has started a blog (I know, what a copy cat right?) detailing our impeding arrival so feel free to take a gander if you are in need of a little sleep aid. Actually it is not half bad; however she does something called spell-check, which removes all the gritty realism of a blog like mine. Well feel free to give Sarah's blog a read if you like, but be for warned, she talks about be gassy.

http://reavesfam.blogspot.com/