Saturday, October 18, 2008

NFL Picks Recap Week 6

The Poor get poorer... I am missing games at an alarming rate. This is getting uglier than a night of Saki bombs and rice wine. I cannot be brought to give details on how bad this past week was... so a simple wrong or correct will have to do.

Panthers -2 at Tampa - I like the Panthers here. Tampa came back down to earth last week and the Panthers are coming off the bye week. They will cover here, no problem.

Recap- Wrong

Rams +13 at Redskins - Skins all the way here. The Rams are the worst team in football and Hazlett will not make one bit of difference.

Recap- Wrong

Bengals +8 1/2 at Jets - I love the Jets here. Palmer is out and the Jets had a week to work on some new wrinkles. Jets will crack this wide open at home.

Recap- Correct

Raiders +7 at New Orleans - Raiders owner Al Davis is a coward. Take the Saints for no other reason than that.

Recap- Correct

Miami -3 at Houston - This is tough because Houston should have won last week vs Indy and biffed the end of the game away in a whack job finish (I loved it, but that was sick). Do they come out mad or defeated puppies. I say defeated puppies. I say grab the Fins and don't sweat the points.

Recap- Wrong

Chicago -2 1/2 at Atlanta - ATL is a much improved dream, but this is a sucker bet. Chicago's D will break Matt Ryan in two. jump on this game with both feet. Chicago all the way.

Recap- Wrong

Lions -13 1/2 at Vikings - Vikings. Enough said.

Recap- Wrong

Ravens +4 at the Colts - I cannot believe this spread. I hate to say in but I will be betting B-More. I think the Colts pull this one out a game that will likely be decided by a FG.

Recap- Wrong

Jacksonville -3 at Denver - I like Jacksonville here. Denver's D is all kinds of bad so Jones Drew and Taylor will go nuts.

Recap- Correct

Eagles -4 1/2 at 49ers - I think the Eagles are going to wipe the floor with the 49ers. I think this is a two toucher.

Recap- Correct

Cowboys at -4 1/2 at Arizona - Boys will not let this one be close after last weeks scare. Arizona is basically a home game for the Cowboys.

Recap- Wrong

Green Bay+1 at Seattle - I love this game. Grab the Packers and count your money.

Recap- Correct

Pats +5 at San Diego - Hmmm. This one is a tough call. I think i go with the Pats and the points. San Diego is in a free fall, and even if they win, it will be close.

Recap- Wrong

Giants -7 1/2 at Cleveland - G-Men all the way. Points scare me, but they have played great all season and Mistake by the Lake is in bad shape.

Recap- Wrong

Week 5 Record – 5 – 9 – 0
Season Record – 30 – 34 – 3

No comments: