Sunday, September 28, 2008

NFL Week 4 Picks

Last week was a bit rough, but I still ended up north of the 500 mark. I like the spreads much better this week. So off we go.

Buffalo -8 (The Rams are sucktacular this year. I would not pick the Ram if this spread were 20 points.)

Atlanta +7 (Welcome to the beginning of the end of the Carolina Panthers. I think the ATL may just be for real… and Carolina is a paper tiger that has gotten all kinds of lucky this year.)

Cleveland +3 ½ (Why am I picking Cleveland? I wish I knew. I guess I am hoping they suck the big one in the first half and then bring in Brady Quinn to save the day. Anyway take the points and hope both of these dog meat squads keep it close.)

Washington +11 (Will Dallas win this game? Hell yes. Will they win by 11 points? Hell no. This one will be close. This is a division rival; Washington will keep it within a touchdown.)

Denver -9 ½ (KC bad. Denver good. You do the math.)

Jacksonville -7 (I wish that the Texans would hang an L on the Jags, but that is just not going to happen. Jags bust this open wide open and win by at least two touchdowns)

San Francisco +5 (It seems that maybe SF has a football team again. I think NO might pull out a W but it will be close. I like SF with the points.)

Arizona +1 ½ (I like Zona here is what should be a very high scoring game. I would take the over and tease this game… if I were going to take it at all.)

Philly -3 (I think the Bears will keep this close. Philly is banged up, but I still think they will pull it out.)

San Diego -7 ½ (Is this the week Al Davis gives Lane Kiffen his freedom? I think so, I also think San Diego takes this one is in a laugher)

Green Bay +1 (I am not sure why Green Bay is a dog here. Tampa is at home and Green Bay did get smoked by Dallas last week at home, but dude Greaseball is still under center for Tampa. Green Bay wins by a touch.)

Minnesota +3 (The Tennessee dream season hits a snag today. Minnesota picks up a victory in a surprise road win. I am guessing a last second field goal is the difference either way.)

Pittsburgh +5 ½ (I am not really confident in this pick as the B-More D may keep it within a field goal. But something tells me that Pittsburgh at home on Monday night is worth a touchdown.)

No comments: