Tuesday, September 16, 2008

NFL Picks Recap

Arizona -6 1/2 (I think AZ is for real this year)

Recap -This one goes in the win column. Zona has the best wideouts this side of Indy.


Carolina -3 (Bears looked good vs a beat up Colts team that was unfocused... they come back to earth)

Recap– Pushed in this game, Carolina has won two games that they probably should not have, but the scary thing is that they did it with out Steve Smith. Maybe the big sleeper in the NFC this season.


Tenn +1 1/2 (Tough game to pick with all the Vince Young stuff, but I think the Bengal’s are a bad, bad football team)

Recap– Another win for me here. The Bengal’s are all kinds of horrible this season. I think Marvin Lewis bites it this season.


Green Bay -3 (I like Detroit to come on late this season, but not this week)

Recap– Score another for Reavo. Brett who? Rodgers looked amazing in this one. I guess the Packers Management knew what it was doing after all.


Minn +1 1/2 (I hate to do it and pray I miss this game, but the Colts looked all kinds of bad last week)

Recap– Bad pick on my part. I guess its karma for me picking against my boys. Gonzo had a great game. Marvin is starting to show some real age, but held on to the ball after a big hit which was nice to see. If they can sneak past the Jags next week, and get healthy after the bye week, they should be set up well for the rest of the season.


Buffalo +5 1/2 (I love this spread... I think Buffalo wins out right)

Recap– It’s like a broken record… I was right again. I told you this was a great spread and that Buffalo would win out right. Buffalo is solid team, but don’t get too excited, just yet.


Oakland + 3 1/2 (Kiffin wins his last game before getting canned by crazy Al)

Recap– Oh my it’s a landslide; Reavo is amazing, he picked correct yet again. Now let’s see if Kiffin gets wacked this week. My bet is yes.


St. Louis +8 1/2 (Rams lose, but I can't pass this spread up)

Recap– The wheels came off here. The Rams are just terrible.


Cleveland +6 (Cleveland loses by a FG, take the 6)

Recap– Right yet again. Cleveland has some weapons, just need to put it all together. I would not be surprised if they sneak in to the playoffs this year at like a 9 -7 record.


San Diego -1 (LT breaks this one wide open)

Recap– Lost this pick, but I got hosed (if I would have had money on this game I would be jumping out a window). LT gets hurt and SD still should have won. Bad officiating bites me here.


San Francisco +7 (another spread I can pass as I think SF wins this game by a FG)

Recap–I am Reavo the Greek, picking not only the game but calling difference in the score! JT O’Sullivan sounds like a Irish mobsters name, but this kid is a gangster with the pigskin.


Atlanta +7 (TB wins but does not cover)

Recap– Bad pick on my part, what else can be said.


New Orleans -1 (Redskins were coached very poorly last week... Payton and Brees are licking their chops to pick apart this D)

Recap– I am still not sure how they blew this game. New Orleans had the Skins dead to rights and let them back in.


Philly +7 (Hard Knocks has everyone buying in to the Cowboys... I think they are a very talented team with a lot of bad actors. Boys win, but don't cover)

Recap– Ended the week with a win… I should do this for a living; it has to have a better return than the current stock market.

Week 2 Record – 8 – 5 – 1
Season Record – 8 – 5 – 1

1 comment:

Nurse Stacy said...

Hey.. you should join my yahoo pick em league. Email me and I will give you the info. :)