Sunday, September 14, 2008

NFL picks

As a huge NFL fan I thought it would be fun to do my best Hammering Hank and pick all the NFL games against the spread this season(all spreads are from Yahoo.com)... I skipped week one due to work and travel...

Arizona -6 1/2 (I think AZ is for real this year)
Carolina -3 (Bears looked good vs a beat up Colts team that was unfocused... they come back to earth)
Tenn +1 1/2 (Tough game to pick with all the Vince Young stuff, but I think the Bengals are a bad, bad football team)
Green Bay -3 (I like Detroit to come on late this season, but not this week)
Minn +1 1/2 (I hate to do it and pray I miss this game, but the Colts looked all kinds of bad last week))
Buffalo +5 1/2 (I love this spread... I think Buffalo wins out right)
Oakland + 3 1/2 (Kiffin wins his last game before getting canned by crazy Al)
St. Louis +8 1/2 (Rams lose, but I can't pass this spread up)
Cleveland +6 (Cleveland loses by a FG, take the 6)
San Diego -1 (LT breaks this one wide open)
San Francisco +7 (another spread I can pass as I think SF wins this game by a FG)
Atlanta +7 (TB wins but does not cover)
New Orleans -1 (Redskins were coached very poorly last week... Payton and Brees are licking their chops to pick apart this D)
Philly +7 (Hard Knocks has everyone buying in to the Cowboys... I think they are a very talented team with a lot of bad actors. Boys win, but don't cover)

No comments: