Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Things

So I keep getting tagged on Facebook by people filling out these 25 Random Things notes, so I figured what the heck, I will fill mine out too... For all my friends who read my blog, but are not on Facebook (this means you Ted) here you go.

25 Random thought and things about me...Share

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right-hand corner of the page), then click Publish.)

1) Turning 35 was way harder than turning 30… 36 is coming on like a freight train.

2) I have been married 12 years, which means my wife is a saint.

3) I am at least on cordial speaking terms with almost all of my old girlfriends… which is odd because I was kind of a lousy boyfriend in general.

4) I am a hypocrite because I used to make fun of anyone with a blog and now I have one. Reavo.blogspot.com in case you are interested.

5) I have an unhealthy addiction to teen TV melodrama. I love 90210, Dawson’s Creek, Degrassi ect…

6) I love my new job (I guess it’s not new after a year and half), but miss my friends from my old job.

7) I have a gift for telling a good story. I can take the most mundane event and turn it in to a epic tale of intrigue. Just ask my friend Ted who is often at the center of my tales. Let me be clear I do not lie; I enhance the real events to make better fodder for storytelling.

8) I am a horrble speller.

9) My High School girlfriend helped me cheat in advanced economics my senior year or I would not have passed; she went on to become a successful prosecuting attorney.

10) When I was in sixth grade I got everything I wanted for Christmas, then our home went up in flames four days later and we lost everything but the clothes on our backs. So now I have this little piece of me that hopes I don’t get everything I want. I fear something bad will happen if I do.

11) My mother is the strongest person I know to have made it through #10.

12) I love to gamble and I live for trips to Vegas. My #1 item on my bucket list would be to play in the WSOP, at least once.

13) I was a Camp Counselor the summer before my senior year of college (I guess I should say 4th year of college because I was way short of senior credits) and it was by far the best summer of my life.

14) My favorite Superhero is the Green Lantern, who I never felt got his props from the rest of the Justice League, oops I slipped into geek, sorry.

15) I love eggnog and could drink it all year long.

16) I wish I had a full size skiball game in my house.

17) When I was a kid I wanted to be a pro-kickball player. I really thought it would be a pro-sport one day.

18) I like mustard and ketchup mixed together with fries, I learned this trick for Sam Goldsmith in 7th grade.

19) My favorite food is sushi.

20) I am firm in my belief that the Justice League would kick the X-Men arse in a cross over comic, damn there is that geek again.

21) I really enjoy circus peanuts.

22) Generally people love me or hate me, there really is no in between with me.

23) I have written five chapters in a novel that I will never finish, but I do feel I have a better than average book in me.

24) I miss my grandpa Mark all the time and would do almost anything to have a good cup a coffee and shoot the bull with him, I got my storytelling gift from him.

25) I always thought Blossom was hot (in a weird way) and even dated a girl in college that I never really liked that much because she kinda looked like her… I guess

1 comment:

Me said...

Please spell check number 23. Since this is a family friendly blog, I'll resist making any jokes about what's inside of you.

Ok, I'll resist making more than one joke.