Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reavo's Asked and Answered

Alright here we go with the inaugural edition of Asked and Answered. Remember if you would like your question answered you can e-mail me at reavo73@yahoo.com.

What's with The Wire spoilers?! – Sarah Tizzel

I assume that you are referring to me writing about Stringer Bell's death in the previous blog post. I hardly think you can call giving a fact about a show that has been off the air for over a year a spoiler. By the way Ms Tizzel if you have not seen the Sixth Sense… Bruce Willis is dead.

Do you think Wes is teething already? – Brooke Arnold

Well I am no doctor, but I spend all kinds of time on WebMD diagnosing my own illnesses (hypochondria anyone?). So using my mad WebMD skills I can tell you that it is my medical opinion that young Wes is indeed teething. You are in for some sleepless nights, sucks to be you.

What was it like to meet Chris Hansen? –Me (Hmmm who could this be?)

Well that question brings me to an interesting tale. I have a very good, yet disturbed friend. To protect his identity we will call him Theodore Softball, he is known for his wild behavior at parties and defiling the sanctity of a man’s kitchen. Anyhow Ole Theodore gave me a call a few years back and said he needed a ride as he had met a really cool chick online… well one thing lead to another and I had to testify in court against Theodore and that is how I met Chris Hanson who thanked for my help in the prosecution of this disturbed individual. I am happy to say after intensive therapy and relocation a differing state Theodore is doing much better.

That is it for this week’s edition of Reavo’s Asked and Answer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think is going to happen on American Idol this year?

Anonymous said...

Did you know that bees & dogs can smell fear?

Me said...

It's always nice to finish with a piece of vintage Reavo fiction. Imaginative as always.

Anonymous said...

Is this blog about ted?