Thursday, January 8, 2009

Asked and Answered

I am starting a new weekly deal where you can e-mail me a question and I will answer it. You can ask anything, no holds barred. You want to know why I am so dope? Ask. You want to know the secret to being a fashion icon, like me? Ask. Want to know why Stringer Bell got killed on the Wire? Ask. Want to know how to make the perfect Whiskey Sour? Ask.

Questions can me e-mailed to reavo73@yahoo.com and put Asked/Answered in the subject line. You can also hit me on my Facebook with your questions if that is easier.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What's with The Wire spoilers?!

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

Do you think Wes is teething already? LMAO

Anonymous said...

Why can't we just ask you questions on here?

Me said...

What was it like to meet Chris Hansen?

Reavo said...

You can leave questions on here too... I just thought once this post gets a month old I my not think to check its comments.