Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ready to Hulu

Baby, if you've ever wondered, Wondered whatever became of me,
I'm living on the air in Cincinnati, Cincinnati, WKRP.
Got kind of tired packing and unpacking,
Town to town and up and down the dial Maybe you and me were never meant to be,
But baby think of me once in awhile.
I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati...

If you are like me and love classic TV from your childhood like WKRP and St. Elsewhere I have a site you need to check out. Now we won’t address the fact that I was watching these shows at grade school age (apparently Mama Shirley was asleep at the TV wheel). There is a new site called hulu.com which features theses classics and many others free of charge. You do have to deal with limited commercial breaks from the like of Chilies (I want my baby-back, baby-back, baby-back), but other than that, no fee or charges to the viewer.

The site also offers full episodes of modern day favorites including The Office and Friday Night Lights in addition to the classics. There are also movies available as well, but most of them seemed less than top shelf… Sorry if there are a lot of Meet Joe Black fans out there. Give hulu.com a look during your next surf.

No comments: