Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For...

I remember when I turned 15 and I got it… my first chest hair. It stood all alone on my caved in 15 year old chest. I had not been that excited since I beat level 12 of Donkey Kong! Ah yes I was on the verge of manhood and I was getting ready you bust out Burt Reynolds style baby. Magnum PI was going to have nothing on me because I was going to be known as Chesty McHairsalot.

So imagine my disappointment when my Chia-chest really did not bloom. Oh I had a few chest hairs here and there but not the garden of chest shrubbery for which I had longed. That is until I got out of college, then Presto-Chesto, I became a hair growing machine.

But like anything,there is too much of a good thing. I hardly got to enjoy my sweet chest beard before I started to realize that the old growth on my chest was making its way to my shoulders. Then it moved south to my back! My back!?! Suddenly my dream come true had turned in to a nightmare… I am an old man with back hair. I am Burt Reynolds, but not cool Smokey and the Bandit Burt Reynolds, instead I am gross old Dukes of Hazard Burt Reynolds.

No comments: